Saturday, October 06, 2007

Analysis Paralysis

I think I have it. That is why I cannot come up with a Marketing Plan. There is no true definition for 'Analysis Paralysis' but basically it means in wiki terms "Analysis paralysis is an informal phrase applied when the opportunity cost of decision analysis exceeds the benefits. Analysis paralysis applies to any situation where analysis may be applied to help make a decision and may be a dysfunctional element of organizational behavior. Often phrased as paralysis by analysis, in contrast to extinct by instinct."

Ok, I am going to decide on 2-3 Marketing techniques on each of the Businesses I want to work on and get started on it on Sunday. I am just going to have to research a little further and decide which techniques would work best for each part of the business and quit this nonsense. Jerky Direct is having a Fast Start Promotion until December 31st 2007. I want to do it really bad. We are now in the beginning of October. I have 3 months to do something BIG with it.

I also want to generate ton of Sales for my Online Travel Site and of course generate Pre-Qualified Leads for my Travel Business.

No comments: