Thursday, October 20, 2005

AVON Biz

Well, after all these months and the AVON Training I have done, I am finally signing up someone in my Downline. I am very excited! I am doing it this Saturday and she is finally ready to sign up. I will soon be ready to build a Team. :) I love having homebased businesses.

I am also Hosting a Pampered Chef Party next Saturday for My Friend and an Body Shop Party on November 12th. I LOVE Hosting Parties! I also LOVE the Business side of it as well. :)

I am thinking about doing an Open House with My Jerky, AVON and Greeting Cakes. That probably won't be until after January. :)

3 comments:

Goji Juice said...

Hello all... are you pro-choice or pro-life? Why not Pro-Free-Life? Promote a healthy life and make big money with Himalayan Goji juice.

Scott A. Edwards said...

Are you tired of getting nice compliments on your blog, when really your not makeng the kind of money that you deserve? Now you can join a completely FREE program. No buying and No selling. FREE to join. All you do is refer customers. To get started fast, click here: homebusiness site. It pretty much covers homebusiness related stuff and it's FREE to join.

Scott A. Edwards said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! You really are very talented and deserve an honest compliment, congradulations! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a making money online business opportunity site/blog. It successfully covers making money online business opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.