Monday, October 17, 2005

Join ME and Help Me Reach My Goal! (Jerky Direct)

This is the BEST Business to be in! The Jerky is DELICIOUS and this Business is EASY AND CHEAP to get Started.


Jackie's Famous Jerky Direct

$12 a Month and that includes two packages of Jerky and a Store Front:

*Retail
*Wholesale
*Online Ordering
*Build a Downline (7 Levels Deep)
*Fundraising
*Fairs! So Many Other Options!

Jerky has 18 month Shelf Life and 18 Flavors!

"How/When will I get paid?
Commissions are generated the first day of each month for the previous months transactions."

Jackie's Famous Jerky Direct

My Goal is to Enroll 10 by the end of October. I would LOVE for you to be in My Downline. I already have two and would love for you to be a part of my Team.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Mark Potes said...

Hey. Found your blog. Cool stuff. I love best home business and their products Easy to talk with people about them because most people are looking to start a business. Go get em!

Mark Potes said...

Love best home biz and their products. Just out checking to see if there is anything new on the market. Good luck!

Mark Potes said...

Looking for other people marketing best home biz products. It is fun to see how others market their products. I hope your blog helps you succeed. Good luck!

Scott A. Edwards said...

The fact is that the INTERNET is making people RICH! Shouldn't YOU be one of them? Click here: FIND OUT NOW!

Scott A. Edwards said...

Hello I am the traffic man, zip, zip, zip. make a new resolution to get a flood of traffic to your website this year. Let me show you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Don't delay.

To find out more, visit my home based internet marketing business site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and home based internet marketing business related stuff. Don't forget - FREE, FREE, FREE. You have nothing to lose!