Sunday, October 09, 2005

October 2005 Business Goals

This has to be the hardest thing for me. Setting Goals and then making them happen! But they always say it is best to write down your Goals and then try to accomplish them so I am going to make the effort at least.

My First Goal is for Jerky Direct.

Ten (10) Sign Ups in my Downline for the Month of October.

Greeting Cakes

My Goal is to have 10 Orders and 2 People in My Downline for the Month of October

AVON

Increase Customer Base 15 Customers and 1 Person in My Downline

4 comments:

Mark Potes said...

HI there. Just out blogging about. Looking at other blogs with best home based biz to see how people respond to the blogs and their products. Good luck with yours!

Scott A. Edwards said...

Hello I am the traffic man, zip, zip, zip. make a new resolution to get a flood of traffic to your website this year. Let me show you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Don't delay.

To find out more, visit my mlm site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and mlm related stuff. Don't forget - FREE, FREE, FREE. You have nothing to lose!

Scott A. Edwards said...

As a special token of my appreciation for all your kind help and the wonderful business you have sent my way---I want to give you a free gift.
It is called the "$25000.00 Idea". It will help you in all your endeavors.
Click here: FREE GIFT

Scott A. Edwards said...

As a special token of my appreciation for all your kind help and the wonderful business you have sent my way---I want to give you a free gift.
It is called the "$25000.00 Idea". It will help you in all your endeavors.
Click here: FREE GIFT