Sunday, October 16, 2005

Direct Sales Saturday!

Saturday I was VERY Busy. I had to go to an Open House with my Upline from AVON, who had an Open House for AVON, Pampered Chef, Stampin Up and Homemade Gourmet. Since, my friend already sells Pampered Chef and I already sell AVON, I decided to buy some Homemade Gourmet. Then, I had to go to an Body Shop Party and I had spent some money there and will be Hosting a Party with her next month.

Today is October 16th and I still need to figure out how I am going to get 10 People in my Downline for the Month of October for My Jerky Website. I need to Brainstorm some ideas on Marketing so I can build my downline. I also finally got my Jerky and it was delicious. I am in the Flavor of the Month and so I had received Peppered Jerky this time around, and there are 18 Flavors. I love this Business.

I am still working on My Greeting Cakes and AVON Business. I think My Upline is interested in the Greeting Cakes Business, so I may have some business there, I hope she gets back to me on it.

8 comments:

Rod Pendergrass said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts. I have a wine cellar designs site. You can find everything about wine cellar designs as well as how to keep your wine properly chilled until it's ready to drink. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Rod

Rainbows End said...

Dawn Eden's Blog On: Left cuts Bloomy slack
After Mayor Bloomberg warned of a terror threat on the day he skipped the Apollo debate with Fernando Ferrer, Republican blogger Scott Sala of Slant Point had a question for Democrats: Where's the outrage? ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have
a as seen on tv site. It pretty
much covers as seen on tv related stuff. Come and check it out if you get
time :-)

Rod said...

Hi there Jacquelyn, I was just browsing, looking for candle making related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a candle making site. You can find everything about candle supplies, gel candles, jar candles, and how to make your own candles. You'll find it very informative. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

Rod said...

Hi Jacquelyn, very unique blog you have! I was looking for wine cooling system related information and came across you rsite. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a wine cooling system site. You'll find everything about wine, gift baskets, Napa Valley wine tours, and how to keep your wine properly chilled until it's ready to drink. Please visit it.
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

Scott A. Edwards said...

The fact is that the INTERNET is making people RICH! Shouldn't YOU be one of them? Click here: FIND OUT NOW!

Scott A. Edwards said...

NOW, check this out for FREE...

There is a new, fully automated traffic-generation system that can send 1000's of targeted prospects to your website, for FREE! It only takes 5 minutes to set up to set your FREE account!

To find out more visit: low cost network marketing site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and low cost network marketing related stuff.

Scott A. Edwards said...

Are you tired of getting nice compliments on your blog, when really you're not makeng the kind of money that you deserve? Now you can join a completely FREE program. No buying and No selling. FREE to join. All you do is refer customers. To get started fast, click here: home-based business site. It pretty much covers home-based business related stuff and it's FREE to join.

Tim said...

Very informative blog. I found everything I needed here. Great content! massage therapy business card