Tuesday, October 11, 2005

SOOOO Many Direct Sales Companies out there!

I love working for myself but sometimes I really get ahead of myself. I have been involved in various companies and programs through the years and not that many of Direct Sales. But there are so many cool companies out there, but what I must realize is I need to be Successful with the ones I am doing before I can jump into other Projects. I know, it is a weakness of mine. :)

My Goal first is to get my other businesses going before I join more LOL.

2 comments:

Scott A. Edwards said...

Hello I am the traffic man, zip, zip, zip. make a new resolution to get a flood of traffic to your website this year. Let me show you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Don't delay.

To find out more, visit my multi level methods site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and multi level methods related stuff. Don't forget - FREE, FREE, FREE. You have nothing to lose!

Scott A. Edwards said...

Congradulations on a well written, interesting and superb blog! Have you heard about the shocking news?

1000's of real people are earning quiet fortunes from home using the most ingenious automated system ever invented.

Are you curious to find out what this is all about?

Why not? You have nothing to lose.

You can sign up for this system absolutely free of charge and check it all out for yourself.

To start off, we have a video presentation for you to watch. Just turn up the speakers if you can, and click on the link below.

Have fun and open your mind.

It is all right here: make money while you sleep It successfully covers make money while you sleep related stuff.

Come and check it out now, Scott :-)