Sunday, October 14, 2007

Back to My 30 Day Challenge

Well last night at 3 am, my normal time for brainstorming when I am not have to work and can stay up late enough to brainstorm, I decided to move forward with my 30 Day Challenge to help me stay Motivated and Consistent to make a FULL Time Income from Home.

What inspired me to do a 30 Day Challenge in the first place was Lynn Terry, and her $20k in 20 Days Challenge. Lynn of course has been working from home for many years so she is already a step ahead of myself and she is doing her own Challenge to earn even MORE Money from Home.

So what I am going to do is Blog about My 30 Day Challenge privately, not making any attempt to get Traffic to that Blog as I think it would be best if I did it on my own...I will be Posting my Blog Progress 30 Day Challenge link though on this Blog though.

Well My 30 Day Challenge, I set out my Plan tonight!

No comments: