Monday, October 22, 2007

What would you do if you had a Million Dollars?

I was watching Office Space this weekend and about all the cliches of working for someone else such as Commuting to work, stupid Office Politics, having to go to work when you don't want to, changing desks, mandatory overtime, etc...ANYWAY

One of the questions that was asked is...What would you do if you had a Million Dollars? The main character Peter had asked his fellow co-workers that question because they said that if whatever you chose to do is what you are supposed to do with your Life.

If I had a Million Dollars I would own Multiple Businesses including Brick & Mortar, pursue my Dream of Singing (but privately) and kind of follow the trends of most Millionaires, like building my own Empire. I guess I would still be doing what I am doing now. I am also interested in Fashion Design. I had been interested in that as a teen also. I just like alot of things. I want to Invest, take care of Family, Donate, etc...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD A MILLION DOLLARS?

No comments: