Tuesday, October 16, 2007

How to put in Long Hours for a Business Start-up

I work full-time out of the home. I hate it. So I am doing my best to do as much as I can on my Business away from work. I get up around 8 am and sleep around 1 am. I also work 10:00 am to 6:30 pm. I have daily chores and things I need to do before work and after work plus I need to squeeze in things I need to do for my Business. Its not easy.

But you also have to be Consistent in your Business and make sure your Job and Home Life are also taken care of. The problem with this is Exhaustion from Work, Home Life and Trying to run a Home based Business from Home. So I had compiled a list of things to do to stay on task for your Business:

POWER NAP which is basically taking a 15-20 minute nap during the day or at night, depending on your schedule to revitalize and work on your Business.

SHOWER A hot shower is very refreshing and will give you some energy that you need to finish up Projects.

DRINK COFFEE nothing like drinking Coffee at night. It doesn't have to be a lot, maybe a cup or two to help you re-energize on your Business Projects.

ENERGY DRINK I am not big on those, but they can give you a quick jolt when you need it.

FOCUS on why you need to work on your Business.

Remember to not overdue it and cause a burn-out working on your Business. Remember this is your way to Financial Independence!

No comments: