Sunday, October 21, 2007

Why do some People Struggle in Business?

And others fly right through it...it boggles the mind. I sometimes I find myself struggling and I hate it. I don't think I am the 'struggling' type and I feel I have enough knowledge in my Brain to build an Empire but I am learning and slowly picking up speed.

I think its hard for some and easy for others because some have more confidence, some have already been in similar situations liked worked in Sales or had other Businesses like Brick and Mortar type Businesses such as Restaurants, Mortgage Firms, etc...

A lot of people say it just takes time really. I believe that but having doing this or attempting to do it for 7 years (since I was 18 years old but with some personal life happenings in between) I would think that my time should already be here. And it will come soon.

Anyone else who feels like they are struggling, remember like Dory in Nemo says "Just Keep Swimming, Keep Swimming"

No comments: