Thursday, October 11, 2007

Working (Business)

Well I finally got started working on some Articles for my Travel Booking Link. I am going to have my Partner edit it since she is the writer in the family. I will be doing 2 more Blog Posts and one more article tonight. Hopefully. If not, I will try to do more tomorrow. No, you know what, I am going to make myself do it tonight before I go to bed.


Jacquelyn Butler, EzineArticles.com Basic Author



I had read a Post about PostCard Marketing and this day and age, there are easier ways to do it. Like the company SendOutCards which will process and ship and all you need to do is provide the shipping addresses and payment! I might look into it in the future.

Right now I am debating whether or not I should focus on both Sales and Networking of my Travel Business. My BIG Main Focus is to get Travel Bookings=$ale$= Travel Agents= Financial Independence. At least from that perspective is the way I look at it. Although I would like to build a team in the process. Hmmmm....

I also need to look into building my Team sites for both my Travel and Jerky Business.

Still have no concrete Marketing Plan. Sigh. Hmmm I will work on that some more. I also want to get a good list of Networking Forums and other Social Media.

No comments: